domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

Love

There is now way.
I walk around,
In a permanent daze.
Love is patient; love is kind.
Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.


It does not insist on its own way:
It is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice in wrong doing,
but rejoices in truth.


Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
And now faith, hope, and love abide,
and the greatest of these is love.


I count the hours, I count the days.
How much I miss you, I count the ways.


I miss your voice,
I miss your touch.
And I miss the face,
That I love so much.


I long to feel,
Your warm embrace.
And to see a smile,
Upon your face.


I will not sleep,
Won't close one eye.
Until you're home,
Safe and alive.


I miss you so much,
To the moon and the stars.
And this feeling will go on,
Until you're safe in my arms.


While you're overseas,
And I'm safe at home.
I think of you out there,
In danger and alone.


I love your soft kisses.
I love your soft touch.
I love the way you bite your lip.
I love you soooooo much.


I love it when you look at me,
When I'm not looking at you.
You think I do not realize it,
But really...I do.



If there is anything better
than to be loved it is loving.


Love is like quick
silver in the hand.
Leave the fingers open and it stays.


Clutch it and it darts away.
There is no greater pain
than not beingwith the one you love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario