jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

You are my dream come true

You are my dream come true
by Gaston Fransisco Walpole

The first time I saw you I couldn?t believe my eyes;
your beauty overwhelmed me and made me feel warm inside.
I instantly wanted to talk to you, to find out who you were,
but every time I opened my mouth there just wouldn?t be any words.

Then one day my dreams came true,
I found out u also had feelings for me, too,
so that same night I couldn?t wait anymore.
I had to tell you that you were the girl I had always adored,
and that I wanted you to be mine and for me to be yours.

Then you looked at me and said the word I so longed to hear,
that little word, ?yes,? was the greatest satisfaction to my ears.
Now that we are together, I thank the Lord above,
because I couldn?t have ever lived with myself
if I hadn?t expressed my love.

My life is so complete, now that I have found you;
Not a billion words could ever express the love I feel for you.
Every time we are together, I still can't believe it's true;
I want u to know, my angel, you are my dream come true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario