miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Waiting for You Quotes

I'm waiting for you, my love.
I'm counting the minutes to see you again.
Your presence is the poetry of my days,
your voice is the sweetest music I can hear.
I love you endlessly.

Waiting for you... it is so sweet!...
The time of our meeting is the happiest moment of the day.
That's when I feel something magic that fills me with joy.
I do love you, my honey.





While I'm waiting, I'm day dreaming about you,
I am anticipating our every care, every hug,
every kiss ... it is so beautiful,
so good thinking about you,
but it is much better to find you in fact and to ear your voice,
 because your words touch my heart so much!


Most of us have sad feelings if we love
someone who we can not meet or is separated
from us for a long time... so,
we will think in the memories of our sweet moments of love.
 I remember our love and I see our photos,
so I forget the sadness of being away from you, my love.
Come back to me soon, please!...




Waiting for you...

I am today very young,
I leave still on my spring time,
Trusting in the Good God,
I am waiting for you…
I know that one day you will come,
You will know that I exist
And then we will leave the hope
What Christ reserved us…
I know that He has dedicated you,
With affection, for me,
We will live happily
Together, in a eternal love.

(Oriza Martins)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario