domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

BOY WANTS GIRL

BOY WANTS GIRL

So these words are for you.
Every single, solitary line.
Crafted with love and care.
Red like the very best wine.
Every word has been carefully chosen.
The message is initially in disguise.
A girl I know certainly has one.
Destiny before your very own eyes.
Most guys think that you're cute.
I think you're more than that to me.
Really kind and caring.
Eventually, we R meant to be.

 
YOUNG LOVE

Young love,
so pure and clean,
the sweetest thing,
you've ever seen.
No jealousy,
nor anger or rage,
no middle aged worries,
no problems with age.
Bodies young and supple,
exploring new and exciting ways,
and Oh! how I long
for those halcyon days.
So drink deep my loves,
and don't think anything's wrong,
because young love,
it does not last so very long.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario