miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Do not forget me my love

Do not go ..... I still remember that day when you walk away from me and the thought of you fills me with nostalgia for that we are on different paths, distant and aloof.
But never doubt the feeling of my heart. It is futile to fight the current and the obvious fake.
When I remember you laughing and I feel this big void there is nothing to set you apart from my being, my mind will not let you die and will not do that is in my being, because even though I try to delete your yesterday 're in my soul and my skin.
That's the wrong told that "yesterday the weather clears" and is that all the time spent is not enough to erase the love we still feel for you. The only thing I want from life is that I did not delete it from your mind.
Because you're on my mind and my heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario