martes, 19 de julio de 2011

Love Letter Poems

Whenever I see your first Love letter
Then one thing comes in my mind
In front of that Love letter my name is written
How you gave me that Love letter
From that Love letter our Love was start
After that we stay with each other a long time
But first time is not came back after that time
Now you are not with me but I Love you a lot.







Love make me sad
I remember those days
 When you are my hope
 Because you are my Love
 But
 Now in the evening
 I am just counting the stars
 I just remember your promises
 When I think about that promises
 Then I am going to Sad
Really your Love make me so Sad


sad poems
Alone, thinking of you, I sat,
Recalling that smile, that chat.
Nothing, but you, I need.
My heart, my eyes, all bleed.

No words can describe how I feel.
No heart can bear it, flesh or steel.


Forget his name, forget his face, forget his kiss, his warm embrace...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario