viernes, 8 de julio de 2011

Passion Quotes

I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there.

i know i never tell you how much i love you or tell you how much i care but if you look inside my heart you will always be there i think about you every day even though you may not notice and again im sorry for never telling you how much i love you and how much i care but its only because words cannot explain they just cant describe it xxx

Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends.

I wish I were a tear so I could roll down your cheek, drop on your lip, and die in your heart. I love you

Put you head to my heart. Hear the beating of my burning desire flow around my body. Close your mouth around mine, taste all I am. Feel my heat, my fire, light up inside me as you come closer. See the pure, raw love I hold for you. And let us burn together. Forever. We can already see each others flames flicker in exctasy, together, as they will always. Forever.

Passion" a word which involves so many feelings; I feel it when we touch, I feel it when we kiss, I feel it when I look at you. For you are my passion, my one true love.

Passion... it can hurt so much sometimes, we can hardly stand it. Without passion, maybe we could all have some sort of peace in this life... but then, we'd be hollow. Without passion, we would be dead.

Life would not be complete without the smell of your hair,the touch of your hand,the taste of your lips.The beating of your heart,your breath,as you rest on my chest.To hear your sighs and feel the passion,desires coming from with in...I know men have surely died for less.

Some say love makes you weak from vulnerability, I say love makes you strong from surviving the fires of passion.

Your name is the fire that burns with red hot flames of eternal passion on the tablets of my heart.

When you have the passion, you will find the time for it.

The smell of your essence overs powers the thoughts in my head therefore you are beautiful.

What I desire to you day? You to be happier today than yesterday and less than tomorrow ... and I can participate actively in this process of happiness ... I love you so much!
 (Oriza Martins)

I love the special touch of your caress ... sliding your hands on any piece of my body can carry me to heaven's happiness, even in thought ... just close my eyes to envision this possibility. I love you, it is a pure love!
 (Oriza Martins)


To say "I love you with a love without end... I love you, a pure love ... I love you with a passionate love... I love you explicitly, a love of infinite possibilities..." - it all seems redundant ... but the truth is that there is insufficient redundancy to express my feelings for you!
 (Oriza Martins)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario